SKIP HIRE LONDON
Here at Lets Go Skip hire we specialise in providing skip hire in London and Greater London.
We provide skip sizes ranging from 4 cubic yards up to 16 cubic yards. Whether this is for your own property, construction site or commercial property we will have the right sized skip for you. We have been proving skip hire services into London and Greater London for over 10 years and over this time we have built fantastic partnerships within the local community with house builders as well residential clients.
We collect a recycle all waste types including builders waste, soils, plasterboard, timber, plastics, glass, green waste, furniture, electronic waste, metal, cardboard, paper and the list goes on. All the waste we collect is transported back to local recycling depots where the waste is segregated and sent for recycling at individual recycling plants for each material.
On average we recycle up to 98% of the waste we collect for and we aim to get this figure up to 100% by the year 2021.
FAQ'S - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What waste can / cant i put into my skip?
- You can load generally any type of waste into your skip unless its classified as hazardous waste or is generally difficult to recycle, thes items you are restricted to put into skips are mattresses, fridges, TV's / Monitors, gas bottles, tyres, fluorescent tubes, air-con units, asbestos and batteries. If you are unsure about any waste streams please feel free to speak to our customer service representative.
2. How quick can i get my skip delivered?
- We can deliver skips within 24 hours notice or the same day depending on availability
3. How do i pay for the skip?
We take payment for skips via card over the phone at the time of making a bookings
4. How long do i get the skip for?
Our standard rental periods are for 2 weeks however if you need the skip longer than this please speak to our customer services team and we will be happy to assist
5. Where can i place my skip?
Your skip can be placed on private property such as a driveway without any fuss, if you don't have a driveway and need the skip placed on the road we would need to apply for skip permit with your local council. Prices, processing times and who is responsible for applying for the permit varies from council to council so please get in touch with us to find out further information
6.How do i know the waste will be disposed of correctly and not fly-tipped?
We are a registered waste carrier / broker with the Environmental Agency and for every skip movement we carry out we provide a waste transfer note, this details our license number and end disposal outlet the waste was taken to